Paid holidays, Paid vacation, 401K / Retirement plan, Disability Insurance, Vision Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Health Insurance
OTR CLASS A CDL TRUCK DRIVERS WANTED
Our OTR drivers are on the road for approximately 7-10 days, and home 1-3 days.
Now hiring OTR truck drivers based in FL (Lakeland, Orlando, Tampa, or Jacksonville) or Northeast Pennsylvania.
Our premier employment package includes:
• Hourly Pay and Quarterly Mileage Safety Bonus
• $70,000/yr average starting pay
• Annual performance reviews for potential growth opportunities
• Well maintained 2018 Freightliners, and 53’ Reefer Trailers
• Pet & Passenger Rider Programs
• Weekly direct deposit and company payroll card option
• 92% paid health insurance
• Vision, Dental, STD, LTD, Life, AD&D, Critical Illness, & Hospital Indemnity Insurance
• 401K Retirement Plan
• Paid Holidays & Vacations (PTO)
Additional perks include:
• Guaranteed 8 hours paid while on the road (Layover pay)
• Paid daily meal break & detention time
• Year-round, steady employment
• 24-hour emergency contacts & road service
• Company provided cell phone and tablet
• ELD logs
• Access to our 4 bedroom Driver house, located next to our home office, to relax, shower, wash laundry, cook, & sleep.
• Petty cash for company expenses and fuel card
• Valid Class A CDL (PA or FL)
• 1 year minimum OTR driving experience
• No more than 3 moving violations and/or accidents within last 3 years, and no more than 2 moving violations and/or accidents within the last 1 year.
• Must meet criminal background guidelines and be able to perform the essential functions of the job.
We are a wholesale manufacturer of plants, and deliver to customers nationwide. Family owned and operated, we have been in business for 30 years. Our OTR drivers are on the road for approximately 7-10 days, and home 1-3 days. We are committed to providing our drivers with a successful, rewarding career. If you are looking for a medium-sized company with a highly competitive pay structure, great benefits, and great equipment then give us a call or send us a note here, and we will be happy to answer any questions you may have!
Contact us to find out if we are the perfect fit for you!
CANDIDATE APPLY INSTRUCTIONS:
Complete this Quick Apply Form and attach a current resume or summary of your experience for immediate consideration and to connect with our recruiter to learn more about what makes us unique!