Sorry, this job has expired.
Are you looking for a medium-sized company with a highly attractive pay structure that offers great benefits, great equipment, and is really committed to treating each employee as a valuable team member? If so, VHG wants you!
We're now hiring Class A CDL Over the Road (OTR) Drivers based in Northeast Pennsylvania to cover national routes from our corporate distribution facility located in McAdoo PA.
Average starting pay is $70,000/year.
Our Premier Employment Package includes:
• Well-maintained 2018 Freightliners & Reefer Trailers.
• Pet & Passenger Rider Program.
• Great benefits, including: 87% Company PAID health insurance plan, Vision, Dental, Short- and Long-Term Disability, AD&D Insurance, Life Insurance, 401(k), PTO, paid holidays, and vacations.
• Annual performance reviews for potential growth opportunities.
• Weekly direct deposit and company payroll card option.
YOU will receive:
• Guaranteed 8 hours paid per day while on the road.
• Paid detention time.
• Paid Pre-trip, Post-Trip, and Paperwork Completion
• Paid breaks- 30 minutes per day.
• 24-Hour Emergency Contacts and Road Service.
• Company-provided cell phone and tablet.
• Electronic Logs.
• Access to our 4 bedroom driver house, located next to our home office, to relax, shower, wash laundry, cook, and sleep.
• Petty cash for company expenses and fuel card.
• Quarterly Safety & Mileage Bonus.
• Year-round Steady Employment.
• Valid Class A CDL
• No more than 3 moving violations and/or accidents within last 3 years, and no more than 2 moving violations and/or accidents within the last year.
• Must pass Background Check.
• Must be able to load/unload trailer (up to 40lbs)
We are a wholesale manufacturer of plants, and deliver to customers nationwide. Family owned and operated, we have been in business for 30 years. We are committed to providing our drivers with a successful, rewarding career. If you are looking for a medium-sized company with a highly competitive pay structure, great benefits, and great equipment then give us a call or send us a note here!
Click "Apply now" and attach a current resume or summary of your experience for immediate consideration and to connect with our recruiter to learn more about what makes us unique!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.