Class A CDL Truck Drivers
Paid vacation, Paid holidays, 401K / Retirement plan, Disability Insurance, Vision Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Health Insurance
$57,000.00 – $77,000.00
Are you looking for a medium-sized company with a highly attractive pay structure that offers great benefits, great equipment, and is really committed to treating each employee as a valuable team member? If so, VHG wants you!
At VHG our OTR drivers are out for approximately 7-10 days at a time and home for 1-3 days. We're now hiring Class A CDL drivers for our Orlando, Lakeland, Tampa, and Jacksonville locations.
• Qualified candidates must be a current US Resident in FLORIDA
Our premier employment package includes:
• Earnings up to $77K.
• Hourly Pay and Quarterly Safety Bonus.
• 2018 Freightliners, & Reefer Trailers.
• Pet & Passenger Rider Program.
• Weekly direct deposit & company payroll card.
• Great benefits including: 92% paid health insurance, vision, dental, Short- and Long-Term Disability, AD&D Insurance, Life Insurance, 401(k), paid holidays and vacations.
• Quarterly Mileage Bonus $.10 Per Mile
You will receive:
• Layover pay-Minimum 8 hours worked/paid per day while out on the road
• Paid detention time
• Paid breaks- 30 minutes per day
• Paid Pre-trip and Post-Trip Inspections
• Paid Paperwork Completion
• 24-Hour Emergency Contacts and Road Service
Some more perks of working for us include:
• You'll be driving newer equipment, including well-maintained 2018 Peterbuilts and reefer trailers.
• Year-round steady employment
• Pet & Passenger Rider Program
• AT&T Rugged Rugby 4 Cell Phones
• Petty Cash Fund and Transplatinum Fuel Card
• Weekly Direct Deposit and Company Payroll Card
• Hourly Pay & Quarterly Safety Bonus (up to $77K per year*)
*Based upon current OTR driver staff - highest earnings report. Average yearly earnings for new OTR drivers is $60K and $52K for Regional drivers.
• Valid Class A CDL
• Minimum 1 year OTR experience
• Must have a clean driving record.
• Must be in compliance with FMCSR's.
• No more than 3 moving violations and/or accidents in the most recent 3 years. No more than 2 moving violations and/or accidents in the past year and no more than 3 in the past three years.
Van Hoekelen Greenhouses, Inc. (VHG) is the largest bulb grower in the Northeast, and we distribute many types of plants such as tulips, hyacinths, mums, poinsettias, cactus, etc., to retail stores across the country. Our Freight Department has professional, friendly dispatchers, who keep our company trucks running consistently, year-round.
Give us a call and we will put you in touch directly with one of our long-term drivers. We are confident they will give you positive feedback about our company, and help share their experience so that you can make the right decision for your career growth.
Click "Apply now" for more details and to submit your information to us. We look forward to connecting with you!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.